In today’s episode, we have a very special guest. Mark Herschberg, author of “The Career Toolkit: Essential Skills for Success That No One Taught You.”
In his conversation today with Tracy, they’re going to talk about the importance of these skills. We know they matter, and yet they’re rarely taught in school or in corporate training, and Mark wrote this book to help you learn those skills.
In this episode, Mark and Tracy talk about:
- Managing your manager
- The importance of learning beyond your role
- Improving your communication style
- The idea of being a lazy manager and what it means
- Influential leadership versus positional leadership
- The fine balance between leading and following
Learn more about The Career Toolkit: Essential Skills for Success That No One Taught You.
For detailed show notes, visit our article about the Essential Career Building Tools Nobody Taught You
Want to keep the conversation going? Connect with Tracy on Instagram and Facebook.